Thursday, March 10, 2011

Seriously some people annoy the hell out of me.

Isn't it weird when you like someone when they're by themselves. Just them.
But when they're part of a group their whole demeanor changes and you're just like wtf?

I've been dealing with this particular group since freaking high school.
I like some of them INDIVIDUALLY but once they're all in their group... it's just so annoying. Just their vibe and stuff.
ugh.

And I have to go to this thing with them on saturday. Though I know I might enjoy myself, I'm still dreading it.
Mainly because if it wasn't for my ex, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have given some of them the time of day. lol

I sound like such a mean girl. But really, they just annoy me. I tried liking them and I actually do like some of them BUT AS A GROUP. omg.

Just get me out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment