![]() |
| Honestly, the best fries I've ever had. Too bad I couldn't finish the meal :( |
Ok so Thursday was one of those amazingly spectacular crazy blows my mind kind of days.
I don't think I've ever had that much fun just hanging out and talking to someone. It was also a MAJOR plus that Shawn can carry a conversation really well. I got to know him better and that was refreshing. Seriously beats facebook and texting. lol
| Omg these two! I can't evennnn!!!! They were attached at the hip the entire time<3 |
Today was exhausting! But fun
Did a lot of things, went to different places. It was nice actually, I got to work with the most adorable group of kids.
I kind of can't wait to start working(if it even pulls through). Even though it'll only be Fridays. I love music and I love little kids. So it's a win-win.

No comments:
Post a Comment